Customer Service Representative
Customer Service Representative
Nucap Industries Inc.
Office Scarborough, Ontario
Provides routine support, service, and account management for NRS Brakes customers. Responsibilities may include entering data, clarifying customer orders, and responding to standard questions and problems. This role requires frequent interactions with external customers, freight vendors and working with other departments or divisions of NUCAP.
- Receives and enter customer orders efficiently and accurately
- Review and verify orders entered by other customer service personnel
- Process consignment orders for major customers – involves reviewing customer usage reports and forecast, create orders to replace inventory and ensure invoice is processed for parts used.
- Review freight rates and recommend vendors according to cost effectiveness and quality of service
- Process Return Goods Authorization (RGA), obtain approval for return and arrange pick
- Responds to inquiries and/or complaints regarding the organization’s products and/or services, pricing, delivery dates, adjustments to bills/orders, and other general account maintenance activities.
- Develops correspondence and documentation as appropriate regarding confirmation of orders, interaction with customers and responding to questions and concerns.
- Prepare purchase orders for products manufactured by other divisions and follow through until products are shipped
- Assists with serving as a liaison between customers, sales personnel and production to ensure customer satisfaction by coordinating communications, following-up with problems, and serving as a contact point for customers.
- Assists with reviewing and coordinating standard customer service activities related to shipping, plant schedules, and sales activities by reviewing reports, orders, shipments, and other information as required or directed by management.
- Prepare custom documents and arrange for shipments to U.S. and Europe.
- Assists with building customer relationships by understanding needs, providing valid information or advice when required, and informing sales personnel of opportunities.
- Update company’s label database and order entry system
- Performs basic office duties, such as copying, filing, faxing, typing standard documents, preparing, sorting, and distributing documents, entering data, and running basic or standard reports.
- Act as back up for switchboard when required.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Education & Experience
- College diploma or undergrad university degree in Business or equivalent education and experience.
- At least two years of customer service experience, preferably within an automotive manufacturing environment.
- Experience using a Warehouse Management System
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Decision making and problem solving skills
- Good business acumen
- Ability to manage change and continually improve processes
- Ability to build strong relationships with customers and other departments
- Ability to work in a team environment, and independently with minimum supervision
- Good attention to details
- PC skills; Microsoft Office applications ( Excel, Access, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook); and ACCPAC
- Office Environment 90%.
- Warehouse environment 10% if needed.
If interested, please send your resume to email@example.com with subject line “Application for Customer Service Representative”