OWNERSHIP/ RESTRICTIONS ON USE
The Website is owned and operated by Nucap. Any and all content, data, graphics, photographs, images, trademarks and other information (the “Content”) contained in this Website are proprietary to Nucap and its affiliates. The content is protected by Canadian and International copyright and trademark laws.
You may not download, print, copy, transmit, modify, reproduce, publish, post, distribute, display, perform, create derivatives works from, transfer or sell any Content without the express prior written consent of Nucap.
Furthermore, all marks, graphics, trademarks and logos appearing in this Website are trademarks of Nucap or are used under license by Nucap. No License to any Nucap intellectual property has been granted by your use of this Website. Our trademarks may not be used in any manner for any manner for any purpose without our express written consent.
REGISTRATION AND PASSWORDS
To access certain portions of the Website, you may be asked to complete an online registration form. In consideration for your use of this Website and the services provided on it, you agree to provide true, current, complete and accurate information as requested on any registration form to which this Website may direct you, and to update that registration information as soon as possible after any information on such registration form changes.
As part of the registration process, you may choose or be given a password and user name. You alone are responsible for keeping that password and user name confidential, and for any and all activity that occurs on this Website under such password or user name. You agree to immediately notify Nucap of any unauthorized use of your password or user name or any other breach of security.
As a condition of your continued access to and use of this Website, you agree to abide by all applicable federal, provincial, territorial and other laws and regulations. In addition, without limiting the foregoing, you agree not to:
- e-mail, text, post, upload or otherwise transmit any material through the Website that:
- constitutes unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, “junk mail,” “spam,” “chain letters,” “pyramid schemes,” or any other form of solicitation;
- infringes any patent, trade-mark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary or privacy rights of any party;
- is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortious, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libelous, invasive of another’s privacy, hateful, racially ethnically or otherwise objectionable; or
- contains any form of destructive software such as a virus, worm, Trojan horse, time bomb, cancelbot, or any other harmful components or any other computer file, program or code, designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software, hardware or telecommunications equipment;
- e-mail, text or otherwise transmit any material through the Website without the recipient’s consent;
- harvest or otherwise collect or store any information (including personal information) about other users of the website, including e-mail addresses, without the express consent of such users;
- for the purposes of misleading others, create a false identity of the sender or the origin of a message, forge headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any material transmitted through the website;
- impersonate any person or entity, including but not limited to, a Nucap employee, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity;
- attempt to gain unauthorized access to the Website, other computer systems or networks connected to the Website, through password mining or any other means;
- interfere with or disrupt networks or servers connected to the Website or violate the regulations, policies or procedures of such networks;
- use, download or otherwise copy, or provide to any person or entity any Website users directory or other user or usage information or any portion thereof other than in the context of your use of the Website; and
- facilitate or encourage any of the foregoing conduct.
The foregoing is hereinafter referred to as the “Code of Conduct”.
While we attempt to provide an accurate description of its products in this Website, we do not warrant the accuracy, completeness, reliability or currency of such descriptions. The information contained in this Website is intended only to provide a general indication of our products and illustrations are representative only. NUCAP DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS TO A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. NUCAP SPECIFICALLY DISCLAIMS ANY RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY ERRORS, OMISSIONS, CHANGES, AND UPDATES IN THE INFORMATION PROVIDED IN THIS WEBSITE AND IN NO EVENT SHALL BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES THAT RESULT THEREFROM.
All of the information contained on this Website is for informational purposes only and in no way constitutes an offer to buy or sell Nucap’s products. The purchase of any products shall be subject to the terms and conditions of the applicable sale contract.
Certain products may be available for purchase on this Website. PRODUCTS DISPLAYED ON THE WEBSITE MAY NOT BE AVAILABLE AT ALL TIMES AND PRODUCTS AND PRICES MAY BE CHANGED, AND PRODUCTS SUBSTITUTED OR DISCONTINUED AT ANY TIME. WHILE WE ATTEMPT TO PROVIDE AN ACCURATE DESCRIPTION OF ITEMS AVAILABLE FOR PURCHASE ON THE SITE, WE DO NOT WARRANT THE ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS, RELIABILITY OR CURRENCY OF SUCH DESCRIPTIONS.
It is our goal to provide increased value to you, our visitors. Therefore, the Website might offer you links to other sites on the Internet that are owned and operated by Nucap affiliates or third parties that are not affiliated with us. Please understand that such linked Websites are independent from Nucap and that Nucap has no control over the content of such Websites. Consequently, Nucap cannot be held liable and makes no warranty or representation whatsoever as to the accuracy, timeliness and/or completeness of the information contained on such Websites.
The links which we might place on our Website do not imply that we sponsor, endorse or are affiliated or associated with, or have been legally authorized to use any trade-mark, trade name, service mark, design, logo, symbol or other copyrighted materials displayed on or accessible through such sites.
DISCLAIMER / LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
While Nucap makes all reasonable efforts to provide accurate information on this Website, there is no guarantee or warranty of accuracy. Furthermore, we do not assume any liability for the accuracy or completeness of information presented on this Website.
ACCORDINGLY, THIS WEBSITE, INCLUDING THE CONTENT AND SERVICES PROVIDED HEREIN, IS BEING PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” BASIS AND WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. NUCAP DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. NUCAP SPECIFICALLY DISCLAIMS ANY RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY ERRORS, OMISSIONS, CHANGES, AND UPDATES IN THE INFORMATION PROVIDED IN THIS WEBSITE AND IN NO EVENT SHALL BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES THAT RESULT THEREFROM. NUCAP DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE FUNCTIONS ON THE WEBSITES WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, ERROR-FREE OR FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS.
IN NO EVENT SHALL NUCAP BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES THAT RESULT FROM OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE USE OF, OR THE INABILITY TO USE, THE WEBSITES OR ANY CONTENT OR SERVICES, EVEN IF NUCAP HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF CERTAIN DAMAGES, OR CERTAIN LIMITATIONS ON IMPLIED WARRANTIES. ACCORDINGLY, THE EXCLUSIONS AND/OR LIMITATIONS ABOVE MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
CHANGES AND TERMINATION
Last update: May 2013