Digital Marketing Manager
GRIPBlock, SpiderTech, NRS Brakes
Office Toronto, ON
The Digital Marketing Manager works with senior management and sales team to execute marketing strategy and meet revenue and profit goals for product lines, specifically GRIPBlock product, SpiderTech Tape and NRS Brakes. Control AD Management on social media platforms like TikTok, Facebook and Instagram. Identifies new market opportunities and ensures the effective development and promotion of the company and its products.
Why join Nucap and SpiderTech?
Work with a company who values and recognizes their employees for their contribution to our business performance, their individual achievements, teamwork and commitment to high performance at all levels.
- Health and Dental benefits – 100% paid by the company
- Short Term and Long Term Disability benefits
- Pension Plan with matching contributions from the company
- Employee Engagement events, such as the annual BBQ, holiday lunch, and Wonderland event for employees and their family – 100% paid by the company
- Employee discount on NRS Brakes
- Developing, executing and optimizing digital campaigns from conception to launch across a broad range of digital media platforms.
- Working collaboratively with the marketing team and other stakeholders to create campaigns that address all stages of the customer journey.
- Conducting in-depth keyword and website research, ad grouping and audience targeting.
- Running multiple campaigns across different platforms and optimized collateral, spending, and ad buys.
- Building high converting landing pages
- Develop, measure, and evaluate paid media KPIs, clearly communicate overall results to all relevant stakeholders and provide recommendations based on data.
- Strategic planning including input into corporate positioning market and competitive analysis, customer segment selection and penetration plans, and related product positioning.
- Hands on within marketing communications including branding, public relations, advertising, trade shows, seminars and event collateral materials, analysis and market research management, and website design and content either directly or on an outsourced basis.
- Advise the company, as part of the corporate management team, on the development of new initiatives and the promotion and marketing of products to ensure the achievement of the company’s business plan and corporate objectives.
- Other matters related to the business, as required.
Education and Experience Required:
- University or college degree in Business or Marketing and/or relevant experience
- Minimum 4 years progressive experience effectively managing digital marketing strategies.
- Demonstrated experience in creating and launching campaigns.
- Demonstrated ability to manage often outsourced marketing activities (PR, corporate identity system, product branding, website development, etc.).
- Strong visual and design experience
- Content and copy writing experience
- Strong communication, organization and interpersonal and presentation skills
- Proven ability to capture market share
- Ability to impact the business quickly, with a history of achieving goals verified through metrics
- Ability to work collaboratively with colleagues and staff to create a results driven, team oriented environment
- In-Office Presence Required
- 10-20% Travel Required
If interested, please send your resume to email@example.com with subject line “Application for Digital Marketing Manager”